Consent to Collect Personal Information (Contact us)
- As part of my current employment application to Gateway Computer Co., Ltd.(“Gateway”), I agree to the following and consent to have Gateway collect and handle my personal information.
- Personal information will be used for communications regarding the, and other such purposes.
- Personal information will be managed and used in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and with personal information protection management systems based on the JISQ15001 standard.
- Submitting personal information to Gateway is voluntary. However, the person may be disadvantaged should he or she not submit such information even though it is needed to make an employment decision.
- Submitted personal information will not be entrusted (see note below) to outside entities. Note: To “entrust” personal information in our possession means to give it to outside operators for the sole purpose of performing such work as information processing, etc.
- Except as provided for by laws and regulations, personal information will not be provided to outside entities without the person’s prior consent.
- The person has a right to request disclosure, etc. of his or her personal information, and to request that his or her information be corrected when mistaken, supplemented, removed, or its use discontinued. For further information, please contact the personal information inquiry desk listed below.
- In case of not employed, the person may accept that the documents described personal information on shall be cut.
- Personal Information We Collect
- Current information (home address, name, birth date, phone number, employment status, etc. for applicant and applicant’s family)
- Background information (employment history, work history, certifications, etc.)
Gateway Computer Co. Ltd.
【Personal Information Protection Administrator】 Yoshiki SHIMOHATA
【【Personal Information Inquiry Desk】 Tel：03-5823-8130