|WAF||Differences between WAF, IPS/IDS and F/W||Exclusive Blade|
WAF（Web Application Firewall） is a Firewall specific for website applications.
It detects attacks to vulnerability and protects web applications from it.
Multiple web applications can be protected from attacks all at once.
General Firewall cannot prevent attacks like “SQL Injection” or “XSS”.
IPS/IDS detection precisions are considered weak in today’s standards.
We will provide exclusive blade for big users.
In that case, we will set a second line and exclusive blade to double the speed of WAN connection (1Gpbps MAX) depending on the traffic.
- Recently, the number of cyber-attacks targeting web applications are increasing.
- Even if a vulnerability is found, there are customers who are unable patch the issues since “developers are not here” or customers “do not know how to fix it”.
- Customers may experience that they “cannot stop the ongoing services” or “have no budget to fix vulnerability problems”.
- WAF is very effective towards preventing “SQL Injection” and “XSS” sort of attacks.
- You can detect the vulnerability and protect your applications if you use gWAF, the cloud service, at low cost.
- Our cloud-based services offer an inexpensive price.
- You can start using the service about 2 business days after application.
- You can use this service for short term use.
- You do not have to stop your web applications for gWAF installation.
- You do not have to change any existing systems.
- You can test gWAF before changing your DNS settings.
※1 More than 2 FQDN requires optional fee.
|Average track||Initial cost||Monthly cost||Number of host(FQDN)|
|~500kbps||98,000 Yen||19,800 Yen||1|
|10Mbps~50Mbps||198,000 Yen||138,000 Yen||10※1
It includes 1 host for SSL connection.
|100MbpsOver||Individual quotation||Separate consultation|
|Adding host for SSL||1 host(1FDQN) per addition||10,000 Yen/Month|
|Monthly report||20,000 Yen/Month|