Vulnerability Scanning Tool : gSCAN
A fake attack code is sent from the GWC data center to test for vulnerabilities in the web server and the application server.
Vulnerability testing is supported for the two largest security vulnerabilities: XSS (Cross-site scripting) and SQL Injection.
We can provide a flexible diagnostic schedule ranging anywhere from a single diagnostic to a daily diagnostic schedule.
We base our vulnerability tests on the version of your application, router, Firewall, Linux, Apache, or OS.
We will check open ports within your router and Firewall (Port scan).
You will be able to see the report immediately after the diagnostic is complete.
We will repair vulnerabilities found during the diagnostic and after taking countermeasures we offer a low cost re-diagnostic.
We also perform trial diagnostics free of charge.
Why do we need vulnerability testing?
- In order to comply with P Mark and PCIDSS, it is recommended that you undergo vulnerability testing on a regular basis.
- However, vulnerability testing typically requires specialized knowledge and this in turn places a fairly large burden on IT Administrators.
- In this way, the combination of time and cost for security engineers to manually perform vulnerability diagnostics can become enormous.
- gScan is offered at less than 1/10th of the price of a manual diagnostic while also being able to deal with “XSS” and “SQL Injection” vulnerabilities, which are said to account for 70% of web attacks (*According to LAC).
- We are an extremely low-priced, cloud-based service for vulnerability testing.
- We support both Web Scan and Network Scan.
- We offer a flexible schedule, ranging from one time tests to periodic diagnostics.
- We also support websites that require login authentication.
- We also offer on-site briefing sessions.
- If you enter a contract with us for a set of re-diagnostics after repairs, we offer an even lower price.
- We also perform free trial diagnostics.
Diagnostic Report Sample
Overview ・Overall Assessment
SQL Injection Vulnerability Results ・Description
We offer several options for diagnostic plans, ranging from a one time diagnostic to re-diagnostic packs and daily diagnostics.
|Diagnostic Per 1 URL Menu (Tax not included)|
|1 time only||Including a re-diagnostic within one year
|1 year daily diagnostics|
|150,000 Yen||200,000 Yen||300,000 Yen|
|Option Menu (Tax not included)|
|On-site Briefing Session
※ We offer an on-site briefing session service wherein a security engineer will visit the customer and explain their diagnostic results.
About the Trial Diagnostic
Free Trial Diagnostic
We will also perform a free trial diagnostic for 1 URL. The contents of the diagnostic are identical to gScan. The diagnostic report will list only a few of the vulnerabilities that are detected based on their classification (Emergency, critical, high, medium, low, information). We will provide a detailed report once you have signed a contract with us.